Learn about the largest product release in OpenText history
By 2020, 75 percent of organizations using Enterprise Information Management (EIM) to align, link and leverage data and analytics will report substantially improved business outcomes.1
Watch this on-demand webinar, to learn about the latest OpenText™ EIM portfolio innovations and partnerships. Stephen Ludlow, OpenText vice president of product marketing, will go into detail about these announcements, featuring new integrations and advancements in artificial intelligence and analytics, as well as improved security, usability and automation.
Get a 60-minute recap of three days of Enterprise World announcements, including:
- The Information Advantage. What it means and how to create it.
- Major announcements. OpenText Cloud Edition, the expanded vision for OpenText™ Core and partnerships with Mastercard, Google and SAP.
- New products and features. OpenText™ Core Signature, OpenText™ Core for Federated Compliance and Global Partner Directory for OpenText™ Trading Grid™.
- Innovation highlights. OpenText™ OT2 Platform, Business Network Cloud and Release 16.
- 1 Gartner, 2017 Strategic Roadmap for Enterprise Information Management