Gain greater value from your AI initiatives
Organizations are looking to advanced analytics technologies, such as predictive analytics and machine learning, to gain insights from increasing amounts of disparate data. In fact, organizations are enhancing their data infrastructure to support advanced analytics. It is not surprising that TDWI research indicates that competitive advantage is a top driver for those already using these techniques.
Analytics maturity is about more than just the adoption of the technology. It is about organizations evolving to integrate, manage and use all relevant internal and external data sources for key decision points. More than just the technology itself, analytics maturity includes cultural and organizational processes that help companies become more data-driven.
Download the TDWI Advanced Analytics Maturity Model Guide to discover:
- What advanced analytics is and why it is important
- How to determine where an organization is in its advanced analytics journey
- What organizations need to do to succeed with technologies, including predictive analytics and machine learning.
- Trends in predictive analytics and machine learning.
More resources from TDWI
Derive value from all data
Many estimates show, 80 percent of data collected by organizations is unstructured, and most is written in natural language. This data contains a wealth of information, but the sheer volume and complexity make using it a challenge.
Watch this webinar, Deriving value from the 80 percent of unused data, to understand unstructured data and learn how to:
- Draw insights from their unstructured data
- Analyze complex data
- Use tools to analyze text and other unstructured data