OpenText Security Services overview
The increase in remote working, emerging technologies and interconnected devices has created a volatile cybersecurity threat landscape with growing attack surfaces. The OpenText Security Services team uses their extensive experience to identify an organization’s security risks and work with them to keep systems safe and protected.
Security Services benefits
Detect unknown threats and reduce risk
Quickly identify and monitor threats and attacks and recommend action plans that reduce the risk of a cyber incident or regulatory fines.
Access a wide spectrum of security services
Leverage a broad catalog of security services to meet all cybersecurity needs. Our unique approach means they can be added to or customized as required.
Get experienced security expertise
Leverage the Security Services team’s extensive experience with OpenText products and leading cybersecurity technologies.
Work with a competitively priced, straight-forward contracting model that ensures a simple way to meet cybersecurity requirements.
OpenText Security Services offers several consulting services in the areas of Risk and Compliance, Product Readiness, Digital Forensic and Incident Response, and Managed Security Services. The team’s unique approach provides the opportunity to add to, or customize services to meet individual business needs.
Contact us to talk with a Security Expert
Maximize the value of security investments
- NIST Privacy Framework - a focus on the identify function
- Kickstart your GDPR program
- Data privacy is changing the relationship between you and your customers
- Getting the most from OpenText EnCase
Videos and podcasts
- Enfuse 2019 Podcast interview – insider threats
- Enfuse 2019 Podcast interview – threat hunting
- Combating external & internal threats in the information security space
- 5 things you don’t know about Threat Hunting
- Threat Talks – Episode 1 – Threat Hunting Misconceptions