OpenText Apps for Salesforce features
Automatically replicates relevant data from Salesforce business objects for document generation, content classification and management.
Supports both standard and custom Salesforce object types and utilizes both Process Builder and Flows to allow customers to map their business processes.
Offers easy configuration with no coding required.
Roles and permissions maintained
Leverages Salesforce permission concept to define roles and assign content access.
Leverages the Salesforce framework to fully embed into the Salesforce Lightning user interface.
OpenText Apps for Salesforce benefits
Increase customer satisfaction
Deliver a true 360-degree view of customers and ensure users can generate and retrieve all relevant communications.
Achieve brand consistency
Ensure marketing campaigns and customer communications are on brand each and every time.
Greater control and governance
Ensure everyone is accessing the right version of critical documentation and enforce brand templates.
Increased collaboration and productivity
Achieve great results faster by ensuring users have access to the documentation they need without leaving Salesforce.
Reduced sales and service cycles
Greater control on documentation means Sales and Service teams can work more efficiently and improve on key SLAs.
OpenText Apps for Salesforce
- 3 ways to extend Salesforce for a true omnichannel customer experience
- Introducing OpenText Media Management Connector for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Release 16 EP7
- Transforming customer experience with OpenText and Salesforce
- OpenText Extended ECM for Salesforce solution overview
- OpenText Exstream for Salesforce solution overview
- OpenText Media Management Connector for Salesforce Marketing Cloud data sheet