The People's Education Press
The People’s Education Press transforms digital asset management with OpenText solutions
Chinese publisher builds innovative platform to centralize and streamline digital media with OpenText™ Digital Asset Management for SAP® Solutions.
- Lack of a centralized platform to efficiently and securely manage digital content
- Need of a solution that would seamlessly integrate with SAP
- Centralized digital asset repository for effective content management
- Facilitated secure access to digital media for internal and external users
- Realized seamless integration with SAP applications
- Unlocked the value of big data with AI and data analytics
About The People's Education Press
Established in 1950, the People’s Education Press (PEP) is an educational publisher led by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. The PEP is exclusively authorized by the Ministry to oversee and design curriculum standards for primary and secondary schools. Over the last 70 years, the PEP has published more than 50,000 titles with total sales of 100 billion copies.