Nord Ost West Informationstechnik GmbH (NOW IT GmbH)
One OpenText for everyone: German pension insurance companies consolidate archives and ensure access to a billion documents in just two seconds
OpenText Archive Server saves upgrade costs and increases the efficiency of administration and customer service
- Working with paper files was time and cost-intensive.
- The time required for handling paper files was delaying feedback to insured persons.
- The e-Government Act requires digital file management by 2020.
- The OpenText solution ensures a maximum access time of two seconds, even with a billion documents, and thus improves the customer service
- Managing digital files using OpenText saves time and reduces construction costs
- The solution infrastructure forms the basis for future-proof, legally compliant file management under the e-Government Act
About Nord Ost West Informationstechnik GmbH (NOW IT GmbH)
Nord Ost West Informationstechnik GmbH (NOW IT GmbH) has been established by the Deutsche Rentenversicherung Brunswick-Hanover, Middle Germany, North, Rhineland, Westfalia pension insurance companies in the North, East and West of Germany as a service provider to supply their IT services. For more information, visit: www.now-it.de