Digital asset management features
Customer success stories
Digital asset management benefits
Maximize return on investment in rich media assets
Reduce the expense of duplicate asset creation by offering world-wide access to approved content. Ensure that assets are not published before they should be and prevent access after they are withdrawn.
Maintain brand consistency
Manage and maintain brand consistency and standards throughout the acquisition, sharing, repurposing, localization, disposition and retirement of corporate and product-related brand assets of all types with a centralized global brand repository.
Optimize media operations
Enable all stakeholders to participate in collaborative processes. Engage design professionals and business users with an appealing and intuitive user interface that allows them to work efficiently with all media, regardless of format and technology.
Increase media agility
Automate publishing and distribution processes to expand the impact of creative media. Convert files, apply metadata, package assets and deliver those files to any destination with minimal effort.
- Elevating brand management with digital asset management
- How to start your DAM journey infographic
- Meet the new challenges of digital evidence management
- Thrive in the digital world with enterprise performance Digital Asset Management executive brief
- OpenText Media Management product overview
- Eliminate Digital Asset Chaos with a Rich Media Ecosystem white paper
- The rise of Cloud DAM by subscription
- DAM for consumer packaged goods organizations
- Maximizing online delivery with DAM for retail
- Salt River Project protects water with creative flow
- Automation in OpenText Media Management
- Announcing the OpenText Experience Cloud