OpenText Magellan Text Mining features
OpenText Magellan Text Mining benefits
Improve customer support
Serve up the right pieces of text from among millions or billions of pages to complete an order record, address a service question or personalize a product recommendation.
Streamline information governance and regulatory compliance
Intelligently index and enrich content archives to help users spot content that needs to be retained, archived or shared for more reliable information governance and regulatory compliance.
Find new value in content and derive more insight
Go beyond simple tagging to extract what content is about, linguistically parsing every sentence to create rich metadata that makes it easier to find and add meaning to key names, places, dates, concepts and more.
Boost insight and responsiveness to public opinion
Identify whether the prevailing sentiment of a text is positive, neutral or negative, whether it reflects subjective opinion, and the extent to which specific emotions are conveyed.
Enable fast deployment
Easily set up and operate using convenient pre-configured vocabularies and taxonomies, flexible machine learning options, a range of crawlers for the most popular enterprise content repositories, a management console and a visually appealing, self-service UI.
Seamlessly integrate with EIM
Combine Magellan Text Mining’s content analytics with sophisticated predictive analytics, enterprise-grade business intelligence (BI), open-source machine learning libraries and a computing platform that can acquire, merge, manage, analyze and visualize big data and big content stored in any Enterprise Information Management system.
OpenText Magellan Text Mining solutions
Get a guided tour of predictive analysis and machine learning platform right now
- The hidden message in reams of text
- Feelings, trends and value: Three key elements of sentiment analysis
- What’s the difference between data mining and text mining?
- What is natural language processing?
- Deriving Value from the 80 % of Data You’re Not Using
- Gain Context, Insight and Value from Big Content
- OpenText Magellan Text Mining helps users gain insight from unstructured content
- OpenText AI: Guide to the technical architecture of Magellan