OpenText Media Management Training Offerings
OpenText™ Learning Services conducts training courses on a regular basis covering OpenText Media Management (formerly Artesia DAM) use, its underlying software frameworks, published Java SDK and Web Services, new features,and future roadmap. We offer training for business analysts, administrators, and for developers interested in learning how to customize and integrate OpenText Media Management. Expert instructors impart real-world knowledge acquired from years of experience implementing successful Digital Asset Management solutions in the field and having trained over 1000 students from customers to partners.
- 1-0800 Using OpenText Media Management v16.5 - New!
- 1-0800 OpenText Media Management Power User Workshop v16.2
- 3-0805 Implementing OpenText Media Management v16.5 - New!
- 3-0805 Implementing OpenText Media Management v16.2
- 3-4006 OpenText Enterprise Process Services (EPS) & Media Management Integration
- 3-0300 OpenText Directory Services Installation and Configuration v16.2 - New!
- 3-0300 OpenText Directory Services Installation and Configuration
Search for scheduled courses or register online:
Search or register
If you have any questions, please contact OpenText Learning Services:
Analytics, BPM, CEM, ECM, platform solutions
1-888-673-6839 x2343 (US and Canada)
Security and Forensics