OpenText Content Suite Platform
End-to-end management as content flows through critical processes
Global organizations face complex and daunting challenges in managing the business content they create and receive. But these challenges are also an opportunity to increase productivity and compliance and to reduce storage costs.
Today's information workers are creating and editing ever-increasing volumes of content, often collaborating with internal peers and external stakeholders. Deadlines are tight, email inboxes are clogged, and understanding whether the right person has the right version at the right time is often needlessly confusing and time consuming, reducing productivity.
Compliance officers and General Counsels are worried that by not identifying and managing content appropriately (business records and non business records), users are increasing the organization’s exposure to risk. And IT is watching storage costs balloon as they have no effective way to identify duplications in email attachments and file shares, what is important to keep, for how long, and what can safely be pushed to lower-cost storage media. Managing, controlling, and securing content is critical to an organization’s overall information governance strategy.
OpenText Content Suite Platform, the foundation for OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) offerings, is a comprehensive enterprise content management (ECM) system designed to manage the flow of information from capture through archiving and disposition. Content Suite Platform ensures agile information governance to address an increasingly complex and dynamic regulatory landscape and the rapid growth of business information. The Content Suite Platform reduces risk while allowing organizations to focus on using information to drive strategic growth and innovation.
Your foundational investment in Content Suite Platform will allow you to:
- Integrate content into business processes and manage it as a critical business asset
- Deliver and share content in its full business context
- Enhance content security and integrity throughout its lifecycle
- Integrate seamlessly with other strategic vendors
- Manage large volumes of information
- Increase personal and team productivity
- Meet corporate mandates to reduce risk
- Reduce storage costs and total cost of ownership
- Capture technology to scan, index and classify content transforming physical records into valuable digital assets.
- A fully featured, highly scalable, web-based document management system providing a secure, single repository for organizing and sharing enterprise content.
- Workflow to automate processes, for accuracy and consistency. Processes can be designed graphically, according to corporate or regulatory standards
- A flexible user interface designed for easy access and interaction with content directly from office productivity applications, and processes.
- Records management to manage the full lifecycle of all enterprise content, electronic or physical, enabling you to control retention and ensure destruction at the right time.
- Intelligent archiving that optimizes storage according to business context and metadata, leveraging less expensive media and provides high-end storage reduction services.
- A common, documented, standard layer of development tools to rapidly create, deploy and manage enterprise applications
Download more information about OpenText Content Suite Platform
Content Suite Platform Components
Content Suite Platform Add-Ons