Miele Manages Global Online Brand Presence with OpenText
In order to guarantee a globally uniform brand image despite all the inevitable local differences through central management of design and content, Miele chose the Web Content Management (WCM) solution OpenText Web Site Management.
- Country-specific web presences in 47 markets made a strategic approach to brand development and management difficult
- Globally-distributed product specialists needed a WCM system with maximum ease of use
- Exclusive maintenance of the product data in SAP required seamless integration with the WCM system
- Centrally managed online presence enables efficient and effective brand management and a uniform brand presence
- Ease of use reduces training costs and effort and ensures maximum quality standards in a geographically disparate team
- Flexibility and capacity for integration with SAP enable the necessary adaption to local conditions and guarantee compliance
Miele is the world's leading provider of premium household appliances for cooking, laundry, and floor care, and appliances in businesses, medical establishments, and laboratories (sold as "Miele Professional"). Miele, as a brand, stands for outstanding quality, and this claim must also be reflected in the company's global online presence.