Navy Pier overhauls communications infrastructure with OpenText
Chicago’s premiere entertainment and expo center improves customer experiences, enhances employee mobility with OpenText™ CX-E Voice.
- Simplify inbound callers access to information
- Improve effeciency and accessibility for employees
- Ensure corporate information is secure
- Streamlined communication in multiple languages with automated and integrated system
- Transferred large volume of documents in compliance with FERPA
- Enhanced communication through convenient anytime, anywhere access to messages
About Navy Pier
Welcoming approximately 9 million visitors annually, Navy Pier is one of Chicago’s top culture and leisure destinations. Originally designed for industrial shipping and recreation when it opened in 1916, Navy Pier evolved into a premiere entertainment and exposition center. The 3,300 foot-long Navy Pier located on the lake Michigan shoreline encompasses 50 acres of shops, restaurants, family attractions, theaters, a Shakespeare theatre, ballrooms, and wedding and exhibition facilities.