European Society of Cardiology
European Society of Cardiology Engages Global Audience
OpenText™ Web Experience Management provides quick and easy access to key information with OpenText™ Semantic Navigation.
- Difficult for users to locate content, no personalization
- Complex, lengthy publication process for new content
- Unable to meet periods of high demand
- Lack of content lifecycle management
- Semantic navigation and personalization delivers content users need
- Ease of integration to other core systems
- Scalable to meet peaks in user demand
- Manages content from creation to destruction
About European Society of Cardiology
The European Society of Cardiology (ESC), founded in 1950, is a world leader in the discovery and dissemination of best practices in cardiovascular medicine. A not-for-profit medical society, the ESC unites national cardiac societies throughout Europe, as well as other organizations and individuals from across the globe.