Subsea 7 Engineer Improved Accounts Payable Processes with OpenText
OpenText™ Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® Solutions helps streamline purchase-to-pay processes, saving time and money, leading to improved supplier relationships
- Company merger led to increased volume of supplier invoices across multiple systems, leading to complexity and delays in payments
- Lack of accurate, up to the minute visibility of process status including approval step status, and lack of dashboard reporting, creating unnecessary volume of inbound supplier enquiries
- Needed a solution that would operate inside of SAP, covering multiple global locations, various invoice types, styles, and complexities
- Streamlined purchase to payment process end- to-end, eliminating backlog, with payments now being made on time, improving supplier relations
- Improved efficiency of accounts payable team.
- All supplier invoice information available within SAP, no need to exit to another application, saving time, and reducing training overhead
About Subsea 7
Subsea 7 is one of the world’s leading global contractors in seabed-to-surface engineering, construction, and services to the offshore industry. Subsea 7 provides technical solutions to enable the delivery of complex projects in all water depths and challenging environments. Headquartered in London, England, the company has operations across the globe generating revenues of US$6.8 billion in 2014.