Tata Technologies uses Human Capital and Performance Management strategies to connect their people with their corporate vision
Leveraging OpenText Cordys enables Tata to highlight their skills competence within their family of 6300+ employees, ensuring focus on innovation and customer satisfaction across the organization.
- Scale up the headcount
- Ensure human capital development
- Assess and enhance technology skills
- Build a high performance culture
- Ensure process integration
- Adoption of performance improvement culture
- Deployment of global standard processes
- 20% process improvement
- Achievement of goals with Balance Score Card (BSC) methodology
- Integration with SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) and Analytics
- Employee mobility made easy
About Tata Technologies
Tata Technologies is a global leader in engineering services outsourcing, product development, and IT services to the global manufacturing industry. Since its inception in 1989, Tata Technologies has grown to 11 Delivery Centers across 9 countries. As a partner to the manufacturing industry, Tata Technologies has been partnering with key customers like Tata Motors, Jaguar Land Rover, Chrysler, EADS/Airbus, John Deere, Volvo etc. to improve key processes that help its customers design, engineer, manufacture and deliver better products.