OpenText Announces Enterprise World Asia
Asia’s Largest Enterprise Information Management Conference Helps Organizations Gain the Information Advantage
Waterloo, ON –
OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX), (TSX: OTEX), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced the inaugural Enterprise World Asia will bring together business leaders from across the Asia Pacific region for a two-day conference dedicated to intelligent and connected enterprises.
“Building on the success of Enterprise World Europe, we are convening EIM leaders in Asia to address the disruptive power of EIM for the modern business,” said OpenText CEO and CTO Mark J. Barrenechea. “New ways of working, changing labor market dynamics and expanding global supply chains are bringing new opportunities to our customers in the region. OpenText is a partner on this journey, offering the platform for innovation to help our customers develop an information advantage.”
The Enterprise World Asia program features a compelling mix of keynotes, breakout sessions and networking opportunities:
- OpenText leaders: OpenText CEO and CTO Mark J. Barrenechea will help the Enterprise World audience navigate the new world of work and business and Muhi Majzoub, OpenText EVP of Engineering, will share product insights and show how OpenText products are helping to solve today’s business challenges.
- Keynote speakers: Attendees will hear from Jimmy Wales, Internet entrepreneur, technological visionary and founder of Wikipedia and Caspar Berry, professional poker player and renowned expert on risk and decision making.
- Leaders’ Event: A new executive track will provide programming for c-suite leaders. The invitation-only event will provide access to industry leaders and OpenText executives.
- Applied learning opportunities: Attendees can sharpen their skills and maximize their investments in OpenText solutions.
- Customer and partner insights: OpenText customers and partners will be on site to share their views on technology trends and how the industry is evolving.
- Engage with OpenText innovation: Participants will be able to see emerging applications, cloud services and innovation and integrations from newly acquired Catalyst and Liaison from OpenText and partners.
- OpenText products and solutions: Gain insight into OpenText product innovation, cloud strategy, and business network capabilities.
OpenText, The Information Company™, enables organizations to gain insight through market leading information management solutions, on-premises or in the cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTEX) visit opentext.com.
Connect with us:
OpenText CEO Mark Barrenechea’s blog
Twitter | LinkedIn
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright © 2019 Open Text. All rights reserved. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks. Registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text or other respective owners.