OpenText™ TrustedLink™ is an Internet Protocol (IP)-enabled B2B translator that provides everything needed for EDI integration. TrustedLink is available to support a wide variety of operating systems and computing platforms:
- OpenText TrustedLink™ Enterprise for UNIX and Windows 2000
- OpenText TrustedLink™ System i for the IBM system i and i5 platforms
- OpenText TrustedLink™ Windows for Microsoft Windows platforms
TrustedLink enables a digital dialog with business partners regardless of data formats or standards to assist with B2B integration. With TrustedLink, organizations can quickly roll out EDI programs, reduce manual data entry, convert inbound transactions to outbound transactions, integrate EDI transactions with back-office applications and extend ROI with EDI-INT capabilities. Get started on an EDI program now with TrustedLink.
Training is offered in a traditional classroom setting, through a virtual classroom or in onsite instructor led courses at customer locations.
An OpenText Business Network Customer Portal user id is required to enroll in training courses. If you do not have a user id, contact OpenText Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and to enroll in classes, access the OpenText Business Network Customer Portal at the links below and select the Training tab at the top of the page.
For further assistance enrolling in training courses, contact OpenText Business Network Training at email@example.com.
Current training courses include:
- 1-6630 OpenText TrustedLink™ Enterprise (TLE) Basic Concepts
- 1-6631 OpenText TrustedLink™ Enterprise (TLE) Advanced Mapping
- 1-6640 OpenText TrustedLink™ System i (TLi) Basic Mapping and Operations
- 1-6641 OpenText TrustedLink™ System i (TLi) Advanced Mapping
- 1-6642 OpenText TrustedLink™ System i (TLi) Extended Translation Module
- 1-6650-eL OpenText TrustedLink™ Windows (TLW) Quickstart
- 1-6651 OpenText TrustedLink™ Windows (TLW) Basic Operation
- 1-6652 OpenText TrustedLink™ Windows (TLW) Catalyst Mapper Workshop
Search for scheduled courses or register online:
Search or register
If you have any questions, please contact OpenText Learning Services:
Analytics, BPM, CEM, ECM, platform solutions
1-888-673-6839 x2343 (US and Canada)
Security and Forensics