Messaging and EDI
OpenText™ offers a collection of training courses on general Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) topics as well as on the OpenText™ Trading Grid™ Messaging Service. These courses are appropriate for all customers regardless of their Business Network software product.
An OpenText Business Network Customer Portal user id is required to enroll in training courses. If you do not have a user id, contact OpenText Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self-paced eLearning courses
While many self-paced eLearning courses are free of charge to OpenText customers, some are limited or require an additional fee. More information is provided on the registration page for each course.
To enroll, access the OpenText Business Network Customer Portal at the links below and select the Training tab at the top of the page.
Current training courses include:
- 1-6501-eL Customer Portal – Usage
- 1-6701-eL EDI 101 – Introduction to EDI
- 1-6702-eL EDI 201 – Relational Map Planning
- 1-6703-eL EDIFACT 101 – Introduction to EDI
- 1-6750-eL File Transfer Service
- 1-6740-eL InovisWorks Online
- 1-6724-eL Trading Grid Analytics
- 1-6722-eL Trading Grid for Excel
- 1-6720-eL Trading Grid Online
- 1-6704-eL XML 101 – Introduction to XML
Instructor led webinars
Some training courses are also offered as instructor led webinars. To enroll in any of these classes, access the OpenText Business Network Customer Portal at the links below and select the Training tab at the top of the page:
Current instructor led webinars include:
- 6-6701 EDI 101 - Introduction to Electronic Data Interchange
- 6-6702 EDI 201 - Relational Map Planning
For further assistance enrolling in training, contact OpenText Business Network Training at email@example.com.
Search for scheduled courses or register online:
Search or register
If you have any questions, please contact OpenText Learning Services:
Analytics, BPM, CEM, ECM, platform solutions
1-888-673-6839 x82343 (US and Canada)
Security and Forensics