PDF Document Accessibility: Regulation Risks and Solutions for Compliance
Experts Discuss Regulations, Challenges and Solutions
This white paper from American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)* discusses legal requirements and best practices for organizations wishing to accommodate their customers with vision loss or cognitive disabilities, regarding access to documents in electronic formats.
Download the white paper and learn:
- Why providing accessible documents is important.
- Federal legislation that requires organizations to provide information in accessible formats.
- Legal implications of non-compliance with accessibility standards and regulations.
- How organizations can achieve compliance.
- What makes electronic documents accessible.
*The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) is a national nonprofit, a leader in expanding possibilities for the more than 20 million Americans living with vision loss. This organization champions access and equality, and stands at the forefront of new technologies.