OpenText Announces New Global Partner Program To Enable the Digital World
New Program Aims to Simplify, Transform and Accelerate Delivery of World-Class EIM Solutions to Global Customers
Waterloo, ON –
OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), the global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced it has transformed its Global Partner Program, helping partners to simplify, transform, and accelerate the delivery of solutions, services, and support to customers worldwide. The new partner program includes a number of significant investments that OpenText will make to support its global partners, including a marketing development fund, loyalty and referral programs.
The new OpenText Global Partner Program will ensure clear levels of partner support across the whole lifecycle of the customer relationship, providing a number of distinct programs, benefits and investments to three core partner types – Resellers, Service Providers, and Technology Partners – including software and hardware technology vendors. The new Global Partner Program will redefine OpenText’s go-to-market model in the age of digital, enabling scale, global consistency and added-value to the key enabling digital solutions of Information Management, Business Networks and Analytics.
Each program includes three new tiers – Silver, Gold and Platinum – and partners will move through the program tiers upon achievement of specific pre-defined targets in return for enhanced commercial benefits and program rewards.
“The OpenText Global Partner Program represents a significant investment in our partner community,” said OpenText CEO Mark J. Barrenechea. “As customers move into the Digital World, they are looking for partners who can help them transform their business. We view our partners as an extension of our global sales force, connecting customers with OpenText solutions. By building deeper relationships between OpenText and our value-added partners, we will ensure that customers have access to the right solutions, consultancy and support.”
In addition to the new program framework, OpenText will be investing in three new partner incentive programs, including:
- OpenText Market Development Fund Program – OpenText will provide the opportunity to receive 1:1 matching for partner marketing expenditures on approved business plans to extend the potential reach of partners' marketing activity around OpenText campaigns.
- OpenText Partner Loyalty Program – OpenText will provide the opportunity to earn points redeemable against sales enablement, events, training, accreditation and other OpenText services to partners who successfully complete defined activities during a given time period.
- OpenText Referral Program – OpenText will provide the opportunity to all worldwide partners to receive payment for introducing net-new customers and / or opportunities to OpenText.
- Scott Schaftlein, Managing Director, Accenture Interactive, Enterprise Content & Collaboration: “OpenText and Accenture have worked together for over 10 years and the relationship has enabled us to provide world-class service to our shared clients. OpenText’s dedication to working closely with partners, as well as attending and responding to our key challenges, has made them a leader among software companies and an important partner. As we help our clients grow their business through digital transformation, OpenText is a vital partner in bringing our clients the best digital platforms to their business.”
- Tom Roberts, Global Vice President of Third Party Solutions, SAP: “Partnering closely with OpenText allows us to develop solutions and technologies that have a real and direct impact on our joint customers’ business. OpenText is focused on adding value, solving customer issues and leading the development of solutions that enable our customers to embrace the digital world.”
- Larry Bastanza, Director, Solutions Planning, Konica Minolta: “OpenText and Konica Minolta have worked together for more than 3 years, and the relationship has enabled us to provide a market-leading level of service to our joint customers. OpenText’s technical collaboration efforts with Konica Minolta have allowed us to develop solutions and technologies that have a real and direct impact on our customers’ business requirements, as well as addressing our specific challenges, marks them out as one of the leading software companies in the market today.”
OpenText will be providing partners with more details around the OpenText Global Partner Program at the company’s annual Partner Summit taking place Nov. 9-10 at OpenText Enterprise World 2015 in Las Vegas.
About OpenText Enterprise World
Now in its 17th year, OpenText Enterprise World explores the latest trends in the digital landscape and prepares attendees for success in the digital world. Attendees have the opportunity to hear keynotes from industry leaders as well as choose from more than 150 targeted training workshops, breakouts, and customer roundtables focused on cloud, security, collaboration, compliance and more. For the latest news on OpenText Enterprise World, visit the Enterprise World Buzz.
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC) visit opentext.com .
Connect with us:
OpenText CEO Mark Barrenechea’s blog
Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2015 Open Text Corporation. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text SA and/or Open Text ULC. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text SA or other respective owners. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: http://www.opentext.com/who-we-are/copyright-information.