SFS Services AG
SFS reduces the time for reviewing contracts by two-thirds and halves training expenditure
Company-specific tailoring of already available OpenText solutions brings about savings in maintenance and license costs and creates synergy effects throughout the corporate group
- In spite of a reminder database, contracts were not integrated in the business processes, so contract review and management were prone to error.
- The retention of contracts in paper form in the different specialist departments made it impossible to guarantee legal certainty.
- Time for reviewing contracts reduced by 70 percent.
- The audit-proof archiving of digitalized cntracts creates legal certainty.
- The use of already implemented OpenText solutions saves on license and maintenance costs and halves training time.
About SFS Services AG
It all began with the foundation of "Eisenwarenhandlung Stadler" (Stadler ironmongers) in 1928. Today, SFS Services AG, the family-run Swiss company, has a staff of over 7,000 and is internationally successful. With three segments, Engineered Components, Fastening Systems and Distribution & Logistics, the corporate group generated around 1.3 billion Swiss francs, 75 percent of which was achieved abroad in 2013.