- Product Details
OpenText™ Exstream™ allows business users to optimize customer engagement through the design and delivery of ultra-personalized, consistent, compliant, communications—delivered anytime, anywhere. The latest release, version 16.4, builds on the powerful combined “CCM Anywhere” platform released in April 2017 of Exstream and Communications Center (formerly StreamServe).
Exstream 16.4 delivers more connected customer journeys and helps business be competitive by:
- Simplifying personalized communications driven by business users
- Speeding time to market and reducing dependence on IT
- Improving orchestration for automated tracking, analysis and best response to facilitate engaging conversations
- Providing a consistent cross-channel experience with OpenText Media Management integration
- Reducing total cost of customer communications
With Millennials expected to make up more than half the workforce by 2020, the ability to design and deliver contextually-driven, personalized communications at the right time, in the right format, and for the right device can give your company a competitive advantage.
Watch the Exstream Video
OpenText Exstream enables you to create remarkable customer experiences through the design and delivery of ultra-personalized, consistent, compliant, communications – delivered anytime, anywhere. Designed for omnichannel customer communication management (CCM), Exstream leverages data and content you already have to transform typical customer communications into highly personalized, engaging customer experiences regardless of for customer-preferred digital and print channels, screen sizes and devices.
The latest release includes a host of new capabilities around the following themes:
- Authoring for digital channels
- Self-service correspondence
- Ability to use images and rich media from Media Management integration (common CAS Brower)
- Assured delivery of communications with OpenText Notifications
- Better end-to-end tracking; analytics, job visualization and Email response tracking
- Cloud editions allow for agility and full turnkey management
With on-premises and cloud deployment options, Exstream is scalable to fit the needs of any department or complex enterprise environment, and our accelerator packages allow for easy integration with core systems to speed key business processes.
Integrate Anywhere: The enterprise solution for true digital transformation
- Strongest integration with business apps and ecosystems
- Easy integration with data and content from any application
- Use content as it is, where it is
- Non-disruptive transition from print to digital - reduce redundant efforts by helping companies manage print and digital together, making sure they are not disconnected
Engage Anywhere: CCM for anytime, anywhere engagement
- Market-leading CCM solution delivers interactive and automated, unified communications
- Supports the evolution from one-way, non-contextual communications to interactive engagements; from fixed formats to responsive displays; and from on-demand communications to real-time messaging
- Future-proof your CCM strategy, supports tomorrow’s CCM requirements
CCM "Your Way"
- Flexible deployments – complete CCM solution on-premises, cloud, or hybrid
- Scale to handle small projects or complex enterprise-wide deployments
- Enable business users to design and deliver communications without IT
- Flexible pricing and purchasing options
Exstream release 16.4 is available stand alone or as part of the OpenText Experience Suite platform for Customer Engagement Management (CEM).
The latest release of Exstream includes a number of new features and functions to make designing and delivering ultra-customized communications easy for business users. For a first-hand look at some of the new capabiltiies, check out the following demos:
Exstream 16.2: Business Content Authoring using StoryBoard
Required Edit Area Navigation in Empower Editor 16.2
Revision Tracking in Empower Editor 16.2
CAS and Exstream PowerDocs
Exstream PowerDocs SFDC Quote Word
Exstream PowerDocs SFDC Contract DocuSign
For more Exstream success stories, visit the Customer Success Story portal.
This has been a dream product. We save almost $1.4M per year. It helps us communicate effectively and efficiently across different markets, languages, national borders, and distribution channels. That represents a great investment for us.
Event oriented customer experience
by Gerry Gibney
Personalizing the experience: One size doesn’t fit all
by Robin Gellerman
OpenText Experience brings AI to intelligent and connected experiences