Allen Matkins using OpenText eDOCS to Provide a Centralized, Secure, and Accessible Location for Work Product
Attorneys spend less time looking for business-critical information, improving productivity.
- Attorneys need to be able to access their work product where and when their clients demand.
- Finding information quickly is the key to providing good quality service to meet the clients needs.
- Without a central content repository attorneys are not able to easily find information, and are not confident they have the latest version.
- Business continuity and content management are critical.
- Unification of client matter. Central repository enables easy access to the most up to date content.
- Enhanced risk management with instant access to information and security controls.
- eDOCS software is intuitive and easy to use.
About Allen Matkins
Allen Matkins is a premier California-based law firm specializing in real estate, litigation, labor, tax, and business law, with approximately 220 attorneys in four major metropolitan areas of California: Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco and San Diego. For more information, visit: www.allenmatkins.com.