- OpenText receives 2018 SAP® Pinnacle Award as the SAP Solution Extension Partner of the Year.
- Forrester Research, Inc. cites OpenText as a leader in Digital Asset Management for Customer Experience.
- Buys Hightail, formerly known as YouSendIt, a leading cloud service for file sharing and creative collaboration.
- Announces Innovation Tour 2018: The Changing Future of Digital.
- Expands operations in India in both Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
- Joins Dell EMC select partner program.
- Further enables Enterprise Artificial Intelligence with Release 16 Enhancement Pack 3.
- Named as a leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms report.
- Buys Guidance Software.
- Buys Covisint, the leading Cloud platform for building digital identity management, Internet of Things (IoT) applications, and automotive and transportation supply chains.
- Launches OpenText Magellan, a new Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform to enable business insight.
- Receives DoD 5015.02 baseline compliance certification for Governance & Archiving for Microsoft Office 365.
- Receives prestigious Top Treasury Team Award for overall excellence at the 2017 Adam Smith Awards.
- Announces new global cloud reseller agreement with SAP to provide end-to-end HR Document Management.
- Named solution extension partner of the year and SAP database and data management partner of the year in 2017 SAP® Pinnacle Awards.
- Enhances Release 16 to digitize business processes and manage information from engagement to insight.
- Forrester Research, Inc. cites OpenText as a leader in Enterprise Content Management for Transactional and Business Content Services.
- Named a leader in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Customer Communications Management Software.
- Tops B2B Integration Managed Services providers in Ovum report.
- Buys Dell EMC’s Enterprise Content Division (ECD), including the Documentum, InfoArchive, and LEAP product families.
- Receives highest score for Digital Transformation/Modernization Use Case in Gartner’s 2016 Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Content Management.
- Named a leader in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management.
- Release 16 EP1 Enables Digital Transformation for Engagement to Insight™.
- Forrester Research, Inc cites OpenText as a strong performer in Workforce Optimization suites.
- Signs definitive agreement to acquire Dell EMC’s Enterprise Content Division, including Documentum.
- New report names OpenText as a Leader in Digital Asset Management for Customer Experience.
- Named among top customer care providers in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Completes acquisition of Customer Communications Management and other assets of HP Inc.
- Buys Recommind, Inc.
- Named a Leader in Customer Communications Management (CCM) in Forrester’s new report, "The Forrester Wave™: Customer Communications Management, Q2 2016".
- Receives the 2016 SAP® Pinnacle Award for Application Innovation Partner of the Year, which recognizes outstanding contributions as an SAP partner.
- Acquires certain customer experience software assets of HP Inc, including HP TeamSite, HP MediaBin, and HP Qfiniti, as well as HP Explore and HP Optimost.
- Acquires ANXeBusiness Corp. (ANX), a leading provider of cloud-based information exchange services to the US automotive and healthcare industries.
- Demonstrates the power of big data and content analytics with Election Tracker ’16.
- Creates secure, dedicated European Data Zone for cloud operations.
- Named a leader in Gartner’s 2015 Magic Quadrant for Customer Communications Management Software.
- Acquires Daegis Inc., a global software and services company with solutions for information archiving, information governance, application development and migration.
- Unveils preview of OpenText Suite 16 and OpenText Cloud 16, creating a better way to work with on premises, cloud, and hybrid deployments.
- Named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for the fifth consecutive year.
- Named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management.
- Forrester report names OpenText as a leader in ECM Business Content Services.
- Named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management.
- Expands partnership with SAP to accelerate B2B Managed Services in the Cloud.
- Forrester report recognizes OpenText as a leader in ECM Transactional Content Services.
- CEO World Awards recognizes CEO Mark J. Barrenechea Results-Oriented CEO of the Year.
- Completes EIM Suite enhancements to deliver customer success in the digital world.
- Acquires Actuate Corporation, adding powerful analytics technology to the OpenText portfolio of products.
- Acquires Informative Graphics Corporation, integrating leading developer of viewing, annotation, redaction and publishing capabilities.
- Launches data centers to support customers in Japan and across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Named a leader in Digital Asset Management for Customer Experience in Forrester Wave™ report.
- Launches new enterprise-grade Cloud Information Management solution.
- Named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for the fourth consecutive year.
- Named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management.
- Receives SAP® Pinnacle Award for the seventh consecutive year.
- Announces Job Creation Initiative with the Province of Ontario to Fuel Technology Innovation and the Digital Economy.
- Unveils Experience Suite to enable organizations to design, develop and deploy rich omni-channel experiences that drive customer interactions anytime, anywhere, on any device, with any content.
- Expands Latin American presence with new offerings and locations in Brazil.
- Launches Process Suite to enable organizations to simplify complicated business and case automation processes around enterprise content management, customer engagement, information exchange, information discovery, and more.
- Debuts 2020 vision arming customers with EIM to address digital disruption.
- Announces SharePoint Services for OpenText Extended Enterprise Content Management for SAP® Solutions.
- Opens first Australian Data Centre for locally hosted OpenText Cloud Services.
- Delivers new capabilities to increase business productivity through secure social collaboration with OpenText Tempo.
- Forrester Wave™ names OpenText a leader in Document Output For Customer Communications Management.
- Acquires Global leader in B2B Integration, GXS.
- Recognized by Forrester Research as one of 12 Smart Process Applications vendors that matter most today.
- Launches new Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution, Media Management 7.2, designed to enable users to securely send and receive massive media files up to 80 times faster than traditional methods.
- Announces availability of OpenText InfoFusion, a powerful Information Access Platform that provides immediate, unified access to critical content sources, improving end-user productivity and satisfaction.
- Unveils new OpenText Smart Process Applications that integrate industry leading OpenText BPM solutions with key OpenText EIM products, allowing organizations to better manage their process-based operations and enterprise information.
- Acquires Resonate Knowledge Technologies, a leading provider of software that enables organizations to visualize unstructured data, create new user experiences for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and xECM for SAP, as well as build industry based applications that maximize unstructured data within Content Server, a key component of the OpenText ECM suite.
- Announces availability of OpenText Tempo™ Box and OpenText eDOCS DM, Enterprise Information Management Apps for Windows®8.
- Total revenue for fiscal 2012 was $1,207.5 million.
- Mark Barrenechea appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of Open Text Corporation as of January 2, 2012.
- Showcases world’s largest EIM Cloud, offering more than 20 ready-to-use services spanning infrastructure, hosting, information and social collaboration.
- Announces expansion in India, as company doubles capacity in its Hyderabad research and development center and opens new office in Mumbai.
- Named a leader in Forrester’s Multi-Channel Capture Wave report, earning the highest possible scores in more than half of the criteria focused on current offering.
- Outlines new EIM strategy designed to help customers unleash the power of information by leveraging OpenText’s five foundational pillars of EIM: Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience Management (CEM), Information Exchange, and Discovery.
- Recognized as a leader in Digital Asset Management by Forrester Research for its impressive functionality and emerging Customer Experience Management (CXM) strategy.
- Celebrates 20 year-anniversary with the opening of the Innovation Center at its expanded headquarters in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Named as a leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms report.Buys Guidance Software.