OpenText Communications Center Enterprise Installation (CCE)
OpenText Learning Services offers a variety of training courses for developing and administering OpenText Communications Center Enterprise (CCE) (formerly StreamServe) Projects, including how to use Design Center, Control Center, Correspondence Management, Post-processor repository, etc.
For more details about a specific learning program or to register, please click on the appropriate link(s).
Note: The role "Developers" is used for a person who develops, exports, and runs a Communications Center Enterprise (CCE) Project. Attending the Developers courses does not require programming skills.
- 3-3710 OpenText Communications Center Enterprise Fundamentals v16 - New !
- 3-3710 OpenText StreamServe Fundamentals
- 3-3713 OpenText Communications Center Enterprise: StoryTeller Quickstart v16 - New!
- 3-3715 OpenText Communications Center Enterprise Document Automation and Post Processing v16 - New!
- 3-3715 OpenText StreamServe Document Automation and Post Processing
- 3-3740 OpenText StreamServe/SAP Document Presentment Bootcamp
Search for upcoming courses, or register online:
Search or Register
If you have any questions, please contact OpenText Learning Services:
1-888-673-6839 x2343 (US and Canada)
UK, Nordic, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
Germany & Austria Registrar