Courses & Workshops
3-3711 StreamServe StoryTeller for v5.x Users
Duration: 2 days
StoryTeller is an extensive document design tool that works together with the Correspondence Management solution. Many v5.x users have PageOUT experience but some lack StoryTeller expertise.
To be able to fully take advantage of OpenText StreamServe v5.x, the StoryTeller document design tool is indispensable.
- Creating a reusable document design in StoryTeller
- Business data and text handling
- Making your document dynamic using XPath and scripting
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the StoryTeller user interface and menu items
- Create and use Dynamic Fragments (overlays)
- Create a text based document using StoryTeller (Letter)
- Create a transactional document using StoryTeller (Order)
- Work with Stories and Story Frames
- Use advanced text features such as hyphenation, tabbing, automatic font resizing and spell checking
- Use StoryTeller scripting
- Use XPath
- Create a multi-page document
- Integrate StoryTeller with OpenText StreamServe Composition Center in order to create targeted customer communication/marketing messages
Consultants, Project managers, Functional and technical designers, Developers
Experience developing projects in OpenText StreamServe v5.x
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||1,790.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||11,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.