3-3740 OpenText StreamServe/SAP Document Presentment Bootcamp
Duration: 5 days
Businesses running SAP systems need to support the generation and multi-channel distribution of a large variety of printed or electronic documents – often requiring a lot of complex development and maintenance in SAP with multiple tools and hundreds of templates.
SAP Document Presentment supports these document processes throughout the enterprise in a highly scalable and efficient way. It provides a flexible, single document presentment solution that dramatically reduces the time and effort to support all document requirements including: easy design, layout, business rules (e.g. for dynamic business messaging, localization and branding), sorting and bundling, as well as powerful, automated printing and multi-channel distribution support. It helps SAP users harness the power of document communication on an ongoing basis, without relying on complex IT projects, or any complex scripting and maintenance inside SAP.
The benefits are more flexibility, faster time-to-market, reduced SAP processing time, simplified SAP architecture, and better & clearer customer communication – with personalized messages, preferred language, channel and format.
SAP Document Presentment is a fully integrated solution that
- generates personalized enterprise documents and correspondence from SAP and non SAP systems
- enables communications from multiple enterprise applications to multiple output channels
- provides flexible integration of archives and internal or external print-shops
- lowers TCO and improves agility by making document changes in real-time
- supports all business critical, document-intensive processes with customized bills and invoices, statements, POs, correspondence, manifests, labels, checks, packing lists, drive-ready packs, etc.
Consultants, Project managers, Functional and technical designers, Developers