What’s new in Discovery
Simplified and expedited chat review in OpenText™ Axcelerate™
Analytics-driven insights with Axcelerate Investigation
Big picture view with Axcelerate Visualizer
Seamless OpenText™ eDOCS access with Microsoft® cloud apps
Insight beyond enterprise search
Learn more about the new Discovery features in the launch blog.
OpenText legal information management and eDiscovery solutions features
Customer success stories
OpenText legal information management and eDiscovery solutions benefits
Lower the total cost of eDiscovery
Reduce the total cost of review by up to 80 percent with TAR based on continuous learning, advanced analytics and automation.
Maintain the strategic advantage
Find relevant information faster with AI-enhanced search, analytics and machine learning for faster client response, case strategy and production.
Improve operations and team productivity
Enhance efficiency with platform integrations, automation and analytics to reduce time searching and reviewing critical legal documents.
Mitigate risks and stay compliant
Automatically identify, protect and redact sensitive data at every stage with built-in features and workflow best-practices.
Leverage data insights for faster decisions
Gain realtime insight into key performance indicators, such as vendor and outside counsel spend, matter status and more, with business intelligence.
Get expert support when its needed
Leverage OpenText™ Professional Services fully or to fill in gaps, from collections to review workflow, managed review, investigations and integrations.
OpenText Discovery Suite products
Contact us to speak with a member of the Legal Tech team
- Announcing OpenText Legal Tech Cloud Edition (CE) 20.4 blog
- OpenText Legal Technology Solutions Solution Overview
- OpenText Axcelerate product overview
- OpenText Insight Product Overview
- OpenText Legal Hold Data Sheet
- OpenText Decisiv product overview
- OpenText eDOCS Product Overview
- A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing…
- Secure ESI across the organization
- Using the right tools for digital examinations