How can we help?
Whether you’re looking for self-help resources, strategies to optimize your systems, or expert assistance, we’re here for you every step of the way.
*Login required: If you don’t have Knowledge Center or My Support access, please register for OpenText Connect. Select “Customer Support Access” in the registration form. You will receive an email confirming your registration.
What's inside OpenText Customer Support?
OpenText Customer Service provides a wide range of support and services options to assist your Service Management teams in proactively managing OpenText solutions. Among other things, our services help you achieve peak system performance and reliability, process effectiveness, and operational efficiency. Flip through our ebook to learn more about what Customer Support can do for you.
Helping You Succeed
OpenText Customer Experience
Customer Support Stories
20 million seats across 13,000 corporate deployments in 114 countries and 12 languages use OpenText solutions to bring people together, share knowledge and achieve excellence.
OpenText Support contributes to successful ECM deployment for Hatch
OpenText Premier Support accelerates issue resolution and optimizes product deployment
Los Angeles Air Force Base
OpenText Premier Support provides multiple benefits for Los Angeles Air Force Base
OpenText Premier Support provides invaluable ongoing service to PNM Resources
OpenText Customer Alerts
Alerts are available to customers with current support contracts. Sign In to view alerts.
Customer Support Webinars
- OpenText™ Brava! Desktop for eDOCS: Collaborative Review and Secure Sharing
- Getting the Most out of Online Support: Part 1
- Getting the Most out of Online Support: Part 2
- The Top 5 Reasons Organizations Use Content Server Replication
- Introducing OpenText™ Experience Suite 16 and Experience Cloud 16
- Extending OpenText™ Content Server REST APIs with the AnswerModules ModuleSuite
- OpenText™ Web Site Management Staging
- Call Security! Prevent Security Breaches in OpenText eDOCS
- Meeting and Agenda Management for Content Server by Formark
- OpenText™ Web Site Management Reporting and Analytics Extensions
Customer Support Blog
- Enterprise World 2015: Out and About in Las Vegas
- November OpenText™ Live Webinars
- Spotlight On! Ted Parkinson