How can we help?
Whether you’re looking for self-help resources, strategies to optimize your systems, or expert assistance, we’re here for you every step of the way.
Participate in the community to ask questions, offer suggestions, or discover solutions.
Access valuable resources and documentation to ensure a successful implementation.
Manage your account and system information; open and update cases with support agents; and pay bills.
OpenText Customer Alerts
Alerts are available to customers with current support contracts. Sign In to view alerts.
What's inside OpenText Customer Support?
OpenText Customer Service provides a wide range of support and services options to assist your Service Management teams in proactively managing OpenText solutions. Among other things, our services help you achieve peak system performance and reliability, process effectiveness, and operational efficiency. Flip through our ebook to learn more about what Customer Support can do for you.
Helping You Succeed
OpenText is committed to our Voice of the Customer program, which collects customer insights and incorporates them into our everyday business decisions.
Customer Support Stories
20 million seats across 13,000 corporate deployments in 114 countries and 12 languages use OpenText solutions to bring people together, share knowledge and achieve excellence.
OpenText Support contributes to successful ECM deployment for Hatch
OpenText Premier Support accelerates issue resolution and optimizes product deployment
Los Angeles Air Force Base
OpenText Premier Support provides multiple benefits for Los Angeles Air Force Base
OpenText Premier Support provides invaluable ongoing service to PNM Resources
Customer Support Webinars
- OpenText Web Site Management 16 SP1 - Staging: Reliable Transport of Project Structure
- What's New in OpenText Gupta TD Mobile 2.1?
- Introducing Updates to Fastman Permissions Manager in OpenText Content Server
- OpenText™ CEM Strategy Update for WCM Products
- How the Contact Center is Driving the Customer Experience
- Syntergy Content Sentry: The Next Generation of Data Loss Prevention
- The Latest Innovations in OpenText Exstream 9.5 and Delivery Manager 3.0