OpenText Certification Programs
OpenText Certification Programs are intense and interactive sessions designed to maximize participants understanding of the OpenText product suite. Participants will find the experience challenging, but highly rewarding.
OpenText Certification Exams
Do you have all the prerequisites and want to go straight to the exam? Below are the Certification exams that are now available for registration:
- Archive Server Certification Exam
- Captiva 7.6 Administration Certification - New!
- Content Server Solution Developer Certification Exam v10.5
- Content Server Business Consultant Certification Exam v16 - New!
- Content Server Business Consultant Certification Exam v10.5
- Content Server System Administrator Certification Exam v16 - New!
- Content Server System Administrator Certification Exam v10.5
- Documentum D7 Consultant Certification - New!
- Documentum D7 Administrator Certification - New!
- Documentum D7 Server Programming Certification - New!
- Documentum D7 Web Application Programming Certification - New!
- Documentum CP 2.0 Developer Certification - New!
- eDOCS DM Certification Exam
- eDOCS RM Certification Exam
- Employee File Management (EFM) v4.0
- Extended ECM for SAP Solutions Foundation v16 - New!
- Extended ECM for SAP Solutions Foundation v10.5 SP1
- Extended ECM for SAP Solutions Installation and Administration v10
- Extended ECM for SAP Solutions Advanced Configuration v10.5
- Kazeon 4 Administrator Certification - New!
- Invoice Capture Center (ICC) Certification v7.5
- Media Management Certification v16 - New!
- Media Management Certification v10.5
- Metastorm BPM 9.x Developer Certification
- Process Platform Developer Certification – New!
- ProVision 9.1 Business Architecture Certification
- Communications Center Enterprise (StreamServe) Developer Certification v16 - New!
- StreamServe (CCE) Certified Developer v5.6.2
- Communications Center Enterprise (StreamServe) System Administrator Certification v16 - New!
- StreamServe (CCE) Certified System Administrator v5.6.2
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) Consultant Certification
- Web Experience Management Administration Certification v16 - New!
- Web Experience Management Administration Certification v10.5
- xPression 4 Developer Certification - New!
OpenText Certification Programs
These Programs are intended for those users who have completed the pre-requisite courses and require review and preparation to ensure a pass on the certification exam.
- 5-0153 OpenText Content Server Developer Certification Program - OTCSSD
- 5-0151 OpenText Content Server Consultant Certification Program - OTCSBC
- 5-0152 OpenText Content ServerAdministrator Certification Program - OTCSSA v16 - New!
- 5-0152 OpenText Content ServerAdministrator Certification Program - OTCSSA
- 5-0709 OpenText Archive Server Certification Program - OTAS
- 5-1530 WebSite Management Server Certification
- 5-1531 WebSite Management Delivery Server Certification
OpenText Certification - Bootcamps
These sessions are comprised of a combination of accelerated learning and practical experience and networking. Materials used in each course may include, eLearning, instructor-led classroom sessions, lectures from field experts, case study solutions, role playing with a customer, the development and presentation of a project, and final certification exams.
- 415 OpenText TCP Solution Developer Certification Program
- 425 OpenText TCP Business Consultant Certification Program
- 435 OpenText TCP System Administrator Certification Program
- 3-2014 SAP® Archiving Bootcamp Training Certification Program
- 3-2020 OpenText Extended ECM for SAP® Solutions
- 3-2021 OpenText EFM for SAP Solutions – Consultant Bootcamp
- 3-2105 Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) for SAP® Solutions Consultant Certification Bootcamp
- 3-2201 Invoice Capture Center (ICC) Consultant Bootcamp
- 5-0161 OpenText Content Server Consultant Certification Bootcamp
- 5-0162 OpenText Content Server Administrator Certification Bootcamp
- 5-0163 OpenText Content Server Developer Certification Bootcamp
Certification is awarded to participants that obtain a passing grade in the certification exams.
- All in-class Certification Programs will be supervised by an OpenText Approved Instructor or Facilitator.
- To receive a Certification, the candidate must obtain a grade of at least 70 to 80% (depending on the specific exam).
- If a participant fails an exam, they have the option to re-write it once at a fee of $400 USD. If the second exam is failed, the participant needs to attend another certification session for the standard fees.
- Participants who pass an exam cannot take the exam again to improve their results. No 'make-up' exams are permitted.
- Disclosure of exam content and other acts of misconduct during or after the Program completion are strictly prohibited. If such an act occurs, Certification will not be awarded or may be revoked.
For events, offerings promos, check here:
Quickly search for upcoming courses, or register online by clicking the button below.
Learning Services is on Twitter!
To learn more about our programs, please download:
If you have any questions, contact us:
BeNeLux, UK & Nordic Registrar
+44 (0) 1189 848 000
Germany & Austria Registrar
+49 (0) 89 4629-1472
+49 (0) 89 4629-1472
+33 (0) 1 47 96 55 41
+61 02 9026 3400
Conditions of Participation