Axcelerate Data Processing Specialist Certification
Duration: 3 hours
This certification exam is intended for data processing and/or legal team members who have working knowledge of Axcelerate ECA. During this hands-on practical exam, users will ingest data, conduct data processing, cull data and make it available for review in the Axcelerate Review and Analysis application.
None, though completion of the Axcelerate Data Processing Specialist course is recommended.
Participants will demonstrate that they have the knowledge to properly ingest, process, cull data and publish to a database for review in the Axcelerate platform:
- Configure the ingestion application, crawl data source, ingest data, generate concepts and phrases, and report on the results
- Handle exceptions and non-text documents
- Apply Smart Filters and Advanced Search functionality for ECA
- Publish the database for review
- Add new data and regenerate concepts and phrases
Exam Length: 3 hour proctored practicum exam