Axcelerate Review and Analysis – Case Manager Certification
Duration: 3 hours
Participants will be instructed to set-up and manage a document review or investigation project in the Axcelerate platform:
- Customize and manage fields, arrangements, review states, data sets and batching templates
- Identify, create, assign and manage review batches
- Generate and understand Axcelerate reports
- Perform Predictive Coding for review prioritization, data analysis and QC
- Configure, create, QC and export productions
Exam Length: 3 hour proctored practical exam
This hands-on certification exam is intended for Case Managers who will set up new Review and Analysis projects. They should have working knowledge of Axcelerate Review & Analysis. This user might also manage the review team and review process once review batches have been created and will create productions.
None, though completion of the Axcelerate Review and Analysis Case Manager course is recommended.