B2B Managed Services
OpenText B2B Managed Services performs daily activities like mapping, testing and onboarding to quickly build out connectivity with partners including customers, distributors, suppliers, logistics providers, and financial institutions. All of the technology is hosted in our integration cloud which means you don’t need a software license or more hardware.
Learn More About How OpenText Can Help You
- Resource Center
Our Managed Services includes the following features:
- Mapping and Translation – We take on all mapping activities for your B2B program and on completion we deploy them to run on our cloud-based translation service. OpenText has experience with over 200 different B2B standards from different geographies and industries.
- Onboarding – If you want to onboard suppliers and/or customers quickly to short deadlines, we can help. We have experience onboarding customers, distributors, suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistics providers and financial institutions all around the world, including China and Brazil.
- Document Tracking – If you want to know the status if every EDI and XML transaction you exchange with business partners today, our document tracking service will let you quickly identify which transactions were sent and received, and any which need your attention. You can set up alerts so you know when anything unexpected happens or when something you expected to happen didn’t.
- SAP Integration – We integrate to hundreds of SAP systems running behind our customers’ firewalls and can integrate with your SAP system using Netweaver PI, ALE, web services or FTP. We have extensive experience of mapping to all SAP IDoc formats from modules, such as Sales & Distribution, Finance & Accounting and Materials Management.
- Oracle Integration – We have experience supporting hundreds of Oracle consolidation and upgrade projects. Whether you are engaging in a multi-year, phased deployment or simply adding another module to your manufacturing, our B2B experts will help.
Business Network is Global
Visit local language sites for more information:
Building Supply Chain Resilience and Compliance
by Janet de Guzman
3 Steps to Retail Supply Chain Excellence Using Dynamic Collaboration
by Greg Horton
Digital Transformation Across Supply Chains – IDC Infographic
by Mark Morley