Voluntary Product Accessibility Template
Section 508 VPATs for OpenText products
OpenText recognizes the importance of accessibility to any customer who wishes to make their technology and electronic information accessible to all of their users. For over a decade, we have been committed to the ongoing improvement of our products and to support for accessibility guidelines and standards. The web interfaces for the products listed below comply with the U.S Rehabilitation Act, Section 508.
Section 508 requires that Federal agencies' electronic and information technology is accessible to people with disabilities. The Center for Information Technology Accommodation (CITA), in the U.S. General Services Administration's Office of Governmentwide Policy, has been charged with the task of educating Federal employees and building the infrastructure necessary to support Section 508 implementation.
For more information about understanding and implementing the requirements of Section 508, visit the Section 508 Web site.
Download these VPATs to learn more about OpenText accessibility features.
Content Server 16
Content Server 10.5
Content Server 2010
- OpenText Exstream Designer v9.5
- OpenText Exstream Design Manager v9.5
- OpenText Exstream Live Document Editor v4.5
Fax & Document Distribution Group
- iRIMS™ 9.0.2
- iRIMS™ 9.0.3
- iRIMS™ 9.0.4
- iRIMS™ 188.8.131.52
- iRIMS™ 184.108.40.206
- Livelink iRIMS™ Module 3.0.1
- Livelink iRIMS™ Module 3.0
- Livelink Physical Objects 2.0
- Livelink Eloquent™ Player 7.7
- Livelink Eloquent™ Studio 7.7
- Livelink iRIMS 3.0.2
- Livelink MeetingZone™ 2.0.1
- Livelink PDF Forms Professional™ 4.0.3
- Livelink Records Management™ 2.5
OpenText products for SharePoint
- Open Text Case Management Frame (CMF) v10.2 for Microsoft SharePoint
- Open Text Content Lifecycle Management (CLM) Services v10.2 for Microsoft SharePoint
- Open Text Suspense Tracking v1.0 for Microsoft SharePoint
- OpenText Application Governance & Archiving for Microsoft® SharePoint®