OpenText™ Brava! for Desktop
View, annotate and redact virtually any type of file
OpenText™ Brava!™ Desktop is a Windows®-based application that makes it easy to view and collaborate on virtually any file. It eliminates the need to install the native application on every user’s desktop, and allows users to safely interact with documents and drawings without altering the original file.
Brava! Desktop makes it easy to view, annotate, redact, transform, secure, and publish virtually any type of file—including PDFs, Microsoft® Office documents, image files, CAD drawings, and 3D models.
Brava! Desktop is ideal for individual users and small- to medium sized departments, and is available with standalone and network licensing and in multiple format/feature configurations. Its customizability, scalability and easy-to-use interface make rapid adoption a reality in any business environment.
OpenText Brava! Desktop enables you to:
- Improve operational efficiencies and save costs by utilizing a single application for viewing and collaborating on all documents
- Speed review cycles and document processing times
- Protect sensitive information
- Universal file viewer: View and collaborate on practically any file.
- High-fidelity vector viewing: See crisp detail in CAD drawings and sharp text at any zoom level.
- Customizable: Customize the UI so users focus on just the features that are needed.
- Changemark notes: Step through comments, ensuring no changes are missed.
- Easy-to-use redaction tools: Completely remove sensitive data from documents.
- Document comparison: View two versions of any file type side by side or in an overlay view.
- Drag-and-drop merging: Create new documents by merging files of any format using OpenText™ Brava!™ Batch.*
- CAD tools: Count items on drawings and aggregate areas of flooring or other materials for purchasing decisions.
- Secure publishing: Publish files to TIFF, PDF, or secure Content Sealed Format (CSF) with persistent file security, including password protection and an expiration date.
Optional 3D Support (available at additional cost)
- Rotate and zoom: Interactively rotate the model and zoom into selected areas.
- Explode assemblies: Explode assemblies at a subassembly or part level or around the model centroid. Interactively select parts to drag away for individual inspection.
- View cross sections: Slice through a 3D model to create cutaway views and cross sections.
- Take measurements: Measure distances, edges, arcs and circles. Select geometry by vertex, face, edge and more for accurate, reliable measurements every time.
- Locate parts: Search for a part name or scroll through the part list. Selecting a part highlights it in the assembly for quick identification.
- Browse part information: Easily view information about the selected part, including center of mass, volume, surface area and more.
- Share views: Publish any view as a JPEG image to share or use for future reference