Automate document transformation for better accuracy and efficiency.
Document transformation can be cumbersome and labor-intensive. Blazon automates time-consuming manual processes, reduces document transformation costs, strengthens control and compliance, and improves content accessibility.
Blazon automates the conversion process to effortlessly create PDF, TIFF or secure Content Sealed Format (CSF) versions of content from practically any format—just set Blazon up, and let it work for you. Much more than just document conversion software, Blazon provides essential support for your security, compliance, and collaboration initiatives while improving operational efficiency.
Converting documents to a neutral format, such as TIFF or text-searchable PDF, makes them more secure and easily accessible for archiving and sharing within or outside of the organization. Blazon allows you to share comments and annotations with outside parties by burning in markups and Changemark™ comments from OpenText Brava! during the publishing process.
Blazon can help protect your proprietary information by adding stamps, watermarks, and banners to include system information like the user’s name or current date, or static text such as CONFIDENTIAL or a legal statement.
OpenText Blazon can:
- Support control and compliance initiatives
- Make bulk transformations to PDF effortless
- Improve content accessibility
Blazon is available in seamless, out-of-the-box integrations to leading ECM systems including: OpenText Content Suite, and Microsoft SharePoint. Blazon can be integrated with OpenText Documentum Webtop and D2, and IBM FileNet and Content Navigator.
- Directory monitoring: Blazon can monitor a folder for new jobs to process.
- Broad compatibility: Take files in practically any format and produce PDF, TIFF or CSF renditions.
- Scale as needed: Add more job processors to scale up if needed.
- Apply stamps, watermarks, or banners: Use tokens to add system information like the date and time or include static text.
- Burn in markups: Burn-in markups created in OpenText Brava! to conveniently share with outside parties.