Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
OpenText Content Suite creates an integrated, enterprise-wide information grid that transforms Personal Productivity, Process Productivity, and Control
OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software Systems
- Resource Center
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software Suite
OpenText™ Content Suite is an integrated group of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions designed to help organizations take full advantage of the opportunities offered through digital transformation. By creating a centralized, unified information grid, Content Suite connects information from across the enterprise with the people and systems that need it, driving Personal Productivity with simple, intuitive tools and user experiences, Process Productivity through full integration with lead applications such as SAP® and Microsoft®, and Control with legendary OpenText governance and security functionality. Used by some of the largest and most innovative companies and governments in the world to enhance competitive advantage and customer relations, Content Suite is available on-premises, as a subscription in our cloud, or as a managed service.
By integrating ECM with the lead applications where work actually takes place, OpenText Content Suite can connect disparate business processes and information sources to share content in order to improve insight, efficiency and throughput.
OpenText Content Suite gives a new generation of knowledge workers access to their files anywhere, on any device, providing effortless sharing and collaboration without resorting to unsecured consumer applications.
OpenText Content Suite delivers transparent, automated, enterprise-wide governance to produce industry-leading security, privacy and compliance – effectively maximizing information value while minimizing risks.
OpenText ECM provides unique benefits that have consistently earned it a leadership position in industry analyst reports and is the ECM system of choice for top performing organizations:
- Industry leading Enterprise Information Management and Governance, combined with a consumer-based experience driven by simplicity, transparency, and engagement, creates an all-inclusive ECM platform that offers more breadth, depth and benefits than other vendors
- Out-of-the-box integration and support for major enterprise applications, such as SAP® ERP, CRM, and SuccessFactors®; Oracle® E-Business Suite; Salesforce®; Microsoft® Office 365™ and SharePoint®, builds a bridge that enables true digital transformation within organizations and supports a comprehensive Information Governance program
- A wide variety of industry-specific solution accelerators speed deployment and integration with lead applications
- Deep integration between products enables an easy flow of information from one business application to another as solutions grow
- Consistently highly rated OpenText™ Records Management has earned OpenText a reputation for being the leader in compliance
- Flexible architecture enables customers to deploy any offering individually without the interdependencies of monolithic stack architecture
Enterprise Content Management Products
- OpenText Content Suite Platform
- OpenText Content Suite Platform, Cloud Edition
- OpenText Extended ECM Platform
- OpenText Extended ECM for Government
- OpenText Extended ECM for SAP® Solutions
- OpenText Extended ECM for Oracle® E-Business Suite
- OpenText Extended ECM for Microsoft® SharePoint®
- OpenText Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors®
ECM Applications & Add-Ons
- OpenText Archiving Solutions
- OpenText Archive Center for Email, Files Systems and CMIS
- OpenText Archive Center, Cloud Edition
- OpenText Archive for Google Apps
- OpenText Email Solutions
- OpenText Engineering Document Management
- OpenText Regulated Documents
- OpenText Core
- OpenText Brava!
- OpenText Content Intelligence
- OpenText InfoFusion Platform
- OpenText AutoClassification
- OpenText ECM Everywhere
- Platform and Developer Extensions
Enterprise Content Management Resources
Reports and Whitepapers
It’s Time to Re-Think ECM
OpenText Content Suite rewrites the rules of ECM to pave the way to digital transformation.
What’s New in CS16
OpenText Content Suite 16 offers a hugely expanded feature set to dynamically aggregate, categorize, correlate, share, and extract value from information across the enterprise.
Let an OpenText Upgrade expert help.
The Future of Information: It’s Time to Rethink ECM
by Mark Barrenechea
Enterprise World Highlights: ECM Evolves and Heads Into the Cloud
by Kimberly Edwards
Enterprise World 2016 – Learn How to Improve Process Productivity with Extended ECM Platform
by Christine Musil