OpenText Semantic Navigation
While the amount of content online is exploding, people are less tolerant of inadequate search engines. They expect to find what they’re looking for quickly–or they’ll look elsewhere and take their business with them. OpenText Semantic Navigation enables you to convert valuable visitors into loyal customers by giving them the information they want in a natural and identifiable format.
Enable Web Site Visitors to Search For and Find Your Content
OpenText Semantic Navigation attracts customers by satisfying their need for specific information retaining their attention and increasing their stay times on your site.
Content marketing is a proven means of attracting, engaging, and converting visitors into customers, but first your content needs to be found on search engines and your site. OpenText Semantic Navigation combines content analytics with information retrieval to automatically present Web site visitors with content that is relevant to what they’re looking for in real time. It does so by analyzing and indexing the content on your Web site and applying content analysis algorithms to build a detailed semantic footprint for every page. This patented analysis uncovers related content and suggests similar content when a user searches your site. As a result, content is more relevant and users are much more likely to continue exploring your site.
Create a compelling online experience by connecting people to meaningful content. Enhance and nurture customer and brand loyalty by helping people find what they are looking for. OpenText Semantic Navigation aggregates content from any number of sources and repositories, providing a unified experience to your users.
With OpenText Semantic Navigation, you can:
- Deliver highly relevant content: Serve up highly specific content search results by identifying and leveraging nuance, tone, relevance, and the “aboutness” of content.
- Provide a consistent interface from a variety of sources: Aggregate content from various content systems and Web sites and present it to site visitors in consistent, standard formats.
- Add contextual information automatically: Enrich content – including huge volumes of uncategorized content – by automatically analyzing and tagging it with metadata to help discern relevant and insightful keywords, topics, summaries, and sentiments.
- Manage promotions and ad placements: Achieve higher Web conversion rates by positioning products and services with content that is most relevant and at a time when your visitors’ interests are piqued and they’re most likely to act.
- Improve SEO and search marketing: Add semantic depth and relativity to your content to automatically make your Web pages authoritative and optimized for search engine crawlers, which can dramatically improve search-engine optimization.
- Deploy your solution quickly and easily: Use prebuilt templates and industry-standard taxonomies to create semantic widgets, faceted navigation, and dynamic topic pages, all customized to your brand.
Being able to surface relevant content is critical to help our audience understand the news that affects them on a daily basis. From a business perspective, it helps further that engagement where you've got users consuming more pages that are more relevant to them on a more regular basis. So the faster we can surface that information to them via search or through automatic triggers through Semantic Navigation, the better it is for us as a business.
Craig Saila, Director, Digital Products, The Globe and Mail