OpenText Enterprise World 2015 Enables The Next Generation Of Digital Companies; Mark J. Barrenechea And Mike Myers To Keynote
Leading Enterprise Information Management Event Gathers Industry Leaders in Vegas from November 8-13, 2015 to Explore the Digital World
WATERLOO, ON –
OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced its 2015 Enterprise World conference. The annual event, now in its seventeenth year, will be held in Las Vegas Nevada at the MGM Grand from November 8-13, 2015. Attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of keynotes, breakout sessions, roundtable discussions, executive tracks, training and networking opportunities to explore the latest trends in digital business and prepare attendees for success in the digital world. The event will kick off with keynote addresses from OpenText CEO Mark J. Barrenechea and comedic legend Mike Myers.
Digital changes everything and is the most disruptive force our society has ever encountered. It has turned information into a new valuable corporate asset, enabled global commerce, automated complex processes and provided insight on volumes of data that were previously beyond the capacity to analyze. Digital will disrupt half of today’s companies over the next five years. Now, more than ever, new strategies, tools and best practices are needed to extract and apply the value of information for long-term competitiveness. Enterprise World brings together developers, partners, industry experts and executive leaders with innovative solutions and with great peer networking opportunities.
“Digitalization is the largest opportunity for our customers, and EIM solutions are the best way to unlock that potential. Digital enables a better way to work,” said OpenText CEO Mark J. Barrenechea. “At Enterprise World 2015, we plan on unveiling our next generation solutions including: Project Blue Carbon: OpenText EIM Cloud 16 and Suite 16, the OpenText Business to Business Network and OpenText Big Data Analytics. It will be our largest and most important event in the history of the company.”
Enterprise World will feature the announcement of the choreographed release of OpenText’s next generation of EIM solutions, with suite upgrades and additional cloud–based services that will enable every organization to successfully transform for the digital world. The event will also mark the launch of CEO Mark Barrenechea’s new book, “On Digital.” The book features tips and advice to maneuver the rapidly evolving digital world. Copies will be available to event attendees.
Designed to offer something for every audience, Enterprise World includes:
- Training & Workshops: OpenText experts and educators help customers maximize the value and uncover the additional potential of the organization’s existing OpenText solution.
- Partner Summit: A special pre-conference event offering key messaging, product roadmaps and strategy to help OpenText’s ever-expanding partner community build a foundation of success.
- Sessions & Breakouts: An insightful, inspiring, and interactive deep dive into the possibilities of Enterprise Information Management in today’s world and how to maximize your investment in OpenText to achieve success for your company.
- Innovation Lab: OpenText user experience designers and researchers give attendees the opportunity to evaluate innovative new designs and collaborate to influence future product development.
- Enterprise Expo: A chance to explore the conference floor to connect with OpenText partners, EIM experts and customers.
- A Better Way to Work: Business runs on information, and the key to outperforming competitors is leveraging that information as an asset. Find out how an integrated, well networked, digital business running on the world’s leading and best integrated EIM platform helps simplify business and offers companies a better way to work.
- Announcing Blue Carbon: Explore the features and enhancements of the newest generation of OpenText solutions to enable the digital world. From customer and user experience to cloud only and hybrid deployment models, come and learn about the next generation of Enterprise Information Management.
- The Digital Transformation: Gain insight into the future and map out the road to success.
- Transitioning to the Cloud: Determine whether cloud or hybrid is right for your organization.
- Transform your Business with Big Data Analytics: Uncover how operational and business analytics across the extended supply chain can transform organizations with proactive decision making.
- Inside the Supply Chain: Learn how to get total visibility across your supply chain to improve performance and compete in today's fast-paced economy.
- Big and Small Data is all Around Us: Learn how Analytics turn data into useful insights for smarter, faster decisions.
- B2B Integration and Secure Messaging is Critical for Success: Discover how to integrate processes, systems and partners to succeed.
- Win in the Age of the Customer: Deliver multi-channel experiences with rich media and gain analytical insight into consumer behaviors.
Visit the registration and pricing page for more information about special discounts and group passes and to register for the event.
For information on sponsorships and promotional opportunities at Enterprise World 2015, please check here.
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC) visit opentext.com .
Connect with us:
OpenText CEO Mark Barrenechea’s blog
Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2015 Open Text Corporation. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text SA and/or Open Text ULC. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text SA or other respective owners. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: http://www.opentext.com/who-we-are/copyright-information.