OpenText™ Gupta SQLBase
SQLBase - the Easy Embedded Database for Your Business Solutions
Boost Your Multi-User Performance: SQLBase 12 greatly enhances database scalability and multi-user performance to keep pace with ever growing amounts of application users, application complexity and database growth. SQLBase 12 introduces native Operating System multithreading to achieve outstanding scalability and multi-user concurrency. Together with the new Read Committed isolation level introduced in SQLBase 11 the performance of SQLBase 12 is highly scalable and does not decrease with growing numbers of users.
SQLBase the Easy Database
- Effortless installation and configuration
- Painless mass deployment
- Easy to maintain
- Uncomplicated programming
- Ready for Windows 10
SQLBase 12 is ready for Windows 10 usage and deployment. SQLBase 12 for Linux supports RedHat Linux 6 and 7.
- The perfect embedded database for your business solutions
SQLBase is a perfect embedded low maintenance database for Windows and Linux environments in 32-bit or 64-bit architecture. SQLBase contains a powerful graphical administration and analysis tool SQLBase Command Center.
- Ready for .NET, Java and more
SQLBase 12 comes with a set of current database drivers, including a .NET Data Provider, an OLE DB provider, an ODBC and a JDBC driver. SQLBase also installs right into Visual Studio using the DDEX extension.
- Scalabale central database for Mobile Enterprise Apps
SQLBase is a great central database for TD Mobile mobile enterprise apps. Very easy integration into the development system and easy application deployment make SQLBase a very good choice for these types of apps. Flexible licensing options allow for easy centralized deployment.
- Great Companion for Team Developer Development and Applications
SQLBase is a great companion database for Team Developer Desktop applications. In the development phase SQLBase is an easy to use and manage database to build the initial application database structure. SQLBase excels in deployment when it comes to easy deployment of applications and included databases. SQLBase offers flexible deployment options from single-user to unlimited-user servers.
SQLBase the Safe and Secure Database
- 256-bit AES data encryption
- 256-bit SSL communication encryption
- Prevents brute-force and denial-of-service attacks
SQLBase 64-bit and 32-bit Power
- 64-bit and 32-bit Windows and Linux Database Server
- 64-bit and 32-bit Windows Tools
- 64-bit and 32-bit Database Drivers