OpenText NFS Server
Add an enterprise-class NFS server that integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft® Windows® ecosystem.
OpenText™ NFS Server turns Windows PCs into enterprise-class NFS servers, allowing NFS-enabled devices to seamlessly access Windows file resources. Most Windows-based network-attached storage (NAS) solutions lack a reliable and high-performance connection to UNIX® and other NFS-based storage devices. OpenText NFS Server empowers Windows NAS solutions with a true enterprise-class NFS server that integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft® ecosystem, from the operating systems to the Active Directory service.
- Provides scalability and fail-over in Microsoft cluster environments
- Supports Enterprise Directory Services for better access control with NIS, NIS+, LDAP, and Microsoft Active Directory
- Supports multiple directory service profiles for each directory service type
- Provides name mapping between Windows and UNIX users and groups
- Meets security and compliance requirements as the only PC NFS solution that supports NFSv4
- Support NFS versions 2, 3, and 4 (RFC1094, RFC1813, RFC3530)
- FIPS 140-2 compliant