OpenText Document Access for SAP® Solutions
A single point of access to business documents across SAP processes and applications
Gain complete transparency and efficiency in your business processes with in-context, single point of access to all of your business data and documents. OpenText Document Access for SAP Solutions allows you to store, manage, and retrieve SAP and non-SAP documents across SAP modules and applications such as SAP S/4HANA and the SAP Business Suite. Non-SAP documents can originate from various sources such as host systems, legacy software, or customer-specific applications. Users get a document-centric view of business processes with an intuitive navigation and folder structure inside SAP user interfaces including SAP Fiori.
Key capabilities include:
- Secure long-term storage for SAP® data and business documents
- Imaging capabilities with scanning application and viewers with notes and annotations
- Integration of desktop documents and emails with optional rendering to long-term format
- Business process views, SAP module and application spanning, including online and offline data
- SAP ArchiveLink enriched with full text search, thumbnail selection, and configurable attributes
- Localized in more than 15 languages, covering more than 100 countries worldwide
Customer Success Stories
Many customers have achieved measurable benefits when deploying the OpenText Document Access for SAP Solution. Find out more in our customer success stories.
SAP Pinnacle Awards 2016 Winner
OpenText is pleased to be recognized as a “SAP Pinnacle Awards 2016” winner – our 9th consecutive year winning this award – in the category Application Innovation Partner of the Year. This category recognizes partners that extend solution offerings, drive shareholder value, create new and innovative business models, accelerate the impact of technology investments and help customers transform their business to run simple.