OpenText eDiscovery Early Case Assessment by Recommind
Assess enterprise information in place and increase efficiency
With the volume of corporate data constantly increasing in size and complexity, the process of eDiscovery—exploring, collecting, preserving, and processing information—has become a tremendous challenge for enterprises. The ability to proactively assess information where it resides, using one central solution, is key to mitigating the risks and costs associated with eDiscovery challenges.
- Reduce the cost and risk associated with eDiscovery
- Centrally search and preserve information from disparate sources
- Significantly reduce the volume of content to be reviewed
- Reduce or eliminate the cost of third-party processing
OpenText eDiscovery Early Case Assessment by Recommind enables enterprises to quickly and accurately explore data where it resides, before collection and preservation. This provides a unique and powerful method to assess the merits of a proceeding far earlier than what was previously possible. Combining and integrating this solution with the end-to-end content management capabilities provided by the OpenText ECM Suite offers a complete solution for litigation readiness and in-sourcing eDiscovery activities.
The following features are some of the key capabilities of eDiscovery Early Case Assessment by Recommind:
- Gain rapid visibility into key terms, content, issues, and custodians in preparation for the meet and confer stage of the eDiscovery process.
- Process information from disparate sources, including file servers, Microsoft SharePoint, email, desktops, and OpenText Collections Server.
- Leverage flexible and powerful search features, index over 400 types of documents, and use smart filters to group information by categories for a quick understanding and easy navigation of the document set.
- Collect and hold data directly from OpenText ECM Suite, Content Lifecycle Management.
- Speed up the review process by reducing the volume of content to be reviewed. Categorize information within a hold to reduce the size of the data set, and cull document sets by identifying duplicates and near duplicates in user files, emails and attachments.
- Reduce or eliminate the need for third-party processing by exporting files and metadata for direct import into review applications, reading them for analysis by internal counsel.
Learn more about OpenText eDiscovery Early Case Assessment by Recommind: