Contact Center Workforce Optimization (WFO)
Transform contact center and back office performance with intelligent workforce optimization
“We wanted to have a consistent experience at every touch point, and that’s where Qfiniti has been able to help us with that focus.”
Ricardo Weld, Director, Performance Support Service, HSN
Learn More About How OpenText Can Help You
- Business Needs
- Resource Center
It is no secret that providing a superior customer experience delivers competitive advantage in today’s crowded marketplaces. To keep customer satisfaction high, you must be able to measure and understand customer interactions taking place in your enterprise contact centers and back offices so that you can be sure you are meeting customer needs and identifying opportunities for agent workforce improvement. The OpenText workforce optimization solution offers a unified, centrally managed platform for cross-channel interaction analysis, with real-time agent support and contact center performance management capabilities.
Create a next generation contact center with the OpenText™ Qfiniti fully integrated WFO products:
- Qfiniti Observe supports fulltime interaction recording for quality and compliance
- Qfiniti ICE enables intelligent masking and muting with metadata attach
- Qfiniti Workforce simplifies agent scheduling and forecasting
- Qfiniti Optimize provides robust desktop analytics and real-time agent guidance
- Qfiniti Advise streamlines agent evaluation and performance analysis
- Qfiniti AutoScore automates customer interaction scoring and analysis
- Qfiniti Survey delivers customer satisfaction surveys that are integrated contextually with the customer interaction and the agent scorecard
- Qfiniti Expert simplifies the assignment of contextual coaching and online training
The next generation contact center must also extract the value of all the rich, recorded data, whether voice or text, that is generated from customer interactions. OpenText™ Explore delivers unprecedented customer insight to the enterprise with advanced speech, Voice of the Customer (VoC) and cross-channel analytics. Built with a powerful combination of mathematical techniques, statistical analysis, and pattern-matching technology, Explore extracts meaning from every customer interaction — including unstructured formats like voice recordings, emails, chats, texts, and social networks — allowing strategic decision
making based on a deep understanding of customers, competitors, and markets.
Deployed as an integrated solution, Qfiniti and Explore scale to meet the big data needs of today’s contact centers and extend the value of rich customer interaction insights across the enterprise.
How Can We Help?
Workforce Optimization (WFO) and Voice of the Customer (VoC) solutions from OpenText address critical contact center business needs with real-time agent support and workforce performance management capabilities while gaining actionable insight from customer interactions.
With powerful forecasting and scheduling solutions that efficiently manage agent profiles and preferred communication channels, OpenText™ Qfiniti Workforce ensures employee loyalty while increasing schedule adherence, improving service levels and reducing under- and over-staffing.
As part of the highly-integrated OpenText™ Qfiniti modular suite, OpenText™ Qfiniti Observe OpenText™ Qfiniti Advise and OpenText™ Qfiniti Expert ensure consistent and calibrated scoring, automated play-list queuing, efficient delivery of coaching and training, and reduced customer effort through service provided by well-trained agents. OpenText™ Qfiniti AutoScore enables automatic scoring of spoken agent and customer interactions based on flexible user-defined scoring models that measure performance and customer experience across all recorded calls – not just for the limited number that can be reviewed through manual processes.
OpenText™ Explore brings advanced VoC, speech and multichannel analytics to the contact center and the broader enterprise, providing analysis of all customer interactions across voice, email, chat, web and social media interactions. OpenText™ Qfiniti Survey provides secure, cost-effective deployment of cloud-based voice and web surveys for both inbound and outbound customer insight.
The integrated functionality of OpenText Qfiniti Observe, which enables interaction recording for quality and compliance, and OpenText™ Qfiniti ICE, which provides intelligent masking and muting with automated metadata attach, ensures automated protection of PCI-DSS and HIPAA customer data.
OpenText™ Qfiniti Optimize provides desktop analytics and real-time agent guidance through the collection, categorization and analysis of screen and keystroke activity to provide transparency into what agents are doing at their desktops and enhance applications with guidance and automation. Powered by Qfiniti process optimization, contact centers are able to improve key performance indicators (KPIs) such as first call resolution (FCR), average handle time (AHT) and customer satisfaction (CSAT).
Powering some of the largest contact centers in the world, OpenText Qfiniti and OpenText Explore enable process automation and improved agent engagement that, in turn, lead to a more consistent delivery of premium customer service and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
For an independent assessment of the value that OpenText brings to the enterprise contact center, download The Forrester Wave™: Workforce Optimization Suites, Q3 2016, which names OpenText a Strong Performer, citing “three main strategic thrusts for the technology: 1) integrating it into a broad CEM play; 2) using analytics to drive improved customer service; and 3) providing numerous as-a-service consumption models.”
Contact Center Workforce Optimization Products
Enterprise contact centers around the globe rely on OpenText™ Qfiniti for fulltime call recording, robust workforce optimization (WFO) and advanced cross-channel analytics. The fully integrated Qfiniti products optimize performance management, liability recording and archiving, workforce management, desktop analytics, and Voice of the Customer (VoC) insight.
- Centralized management of enterprise-wide quality performance
- Greater efficiency through a fast and precise evaluation process
- Flexible evaluation planning, measurement, and analysis across all customer interaction channels (email, phone, web, chat)
- Proven ROI benefits, such as higher agent productivity and enhanced customer satisfaction
OpenText™ Explore delivers fulltime speech, Voice of Customer (VoC) and cross-channel analytics to your enterprise, consolidating all customer behavior—whether direct or indirect, structured or unstructured—to identify patterns and emerging trends. Explore enables strategic decision making across the enterprise.
- Automatically organize and understand customer conversations to take advantage of the rich insights in phone conversations.
- Leverage flexible agent and customer behavior scoring models to define and calibrate interaction outcomes most relevant to your business context.
- Gain insights from data across every customer touch point to include real-time call center recordings, web activities, and social media chatter.
- Automate the delivery of OpenText™ Qfiniti Survey smart campaigns—real-time, multichannel surveys with robust campaign controls
Achieve breakthrough workforce optimization with OpenText™ Qfiniti Managed Services. The entire OpenText Qfiniti solution and OpenText Explore advanced analytics are available to be deployed inside your network or managed remotely by a team of OpenText operations experts.
- Cloud flexibility without the risk
- Resource and price elasticity
- Breakthrough "pay-as-needed" solutions
Workforce Optimization Resources
SOLUTION AND PRODUCT OVERVIEWS
OPENTEXT™ QFINITI IS YOUR SOLUTION FOR A FULLY INTEGRATED WFO SUITE
The Forrester Wave™: Workforce Optimization Suites, Q3 2016 report names OpenText a Strong Performer.
Customer journey analytics: finding the key moments that win or lose a customer
by Stannie Holt
Where Have all the Millennials Gone? Adapting the Customer Experience
by Alan Porter
Lead the Customer Experience Revolution – Webinar
by Alan Porter