Business Process Management (BPM)
Gain insight into your operations, optimize business processes and drive growth with OpenText Process Suite.
OpenText Process Suite
- Business Needs
- Resource Center
OpenText Process Suite
OpenText Business Process Management (BPM) Suite enables businesses to rapidly analyze, build, and automate any business process. Business leaders gain critical visibility into operations at the right time empowering them to optimize results and drive growth and innovation.
As a market-leading BPM platform, OpenText Process Suite enables organizations to tackle their most pressing and complex process automation and case management challenges from a single platform. Business and IT can easily collaborate and get work done, quickly and effectively.
This Suite includes a full set of tools, including:
- Business Process Management (BPM) – to manage end-to-end processes across functions, systems, machines and clouds efficiently and effectively covering integration centric and human centric workflows.
- Dynamic Case Management – to empower knowledge workers to achieve business outcomes and goals for cases or work units that combine structured data and unstructured information. Knowledge workers are guided through the process and have the ability to influence and change the process per their judgment while keeping full transparency at the same time.
- Greater Integration Capabilities - to better connect process and content with integrations that deepen the information exchange between Process Suite, the OpenText Portfolio, external systems and applications
- Process Intelligence – to drive smarter decisions with advanced dashboards, reporting and analytics resulting in increased visibility into processes.
- Business Rules Management – to automate actions with seamless integration of rules into business processes and business objects during modeling and design time.
Learn more about OpenText Business Process Management solutions
Download the OpenText Process Suite Executive Brief
Business Process Management Solutions
Build the solutions you need to generate the business results you’re after.
Process Suite 16 was designed to provide the flexibility and control in designing, building and deploying solutions to meet today’s market requirements. The simplified and intuitive application development platform provides business experts with the ability to design their application and communicate requirements to IT shortening the time to delivery. Add to that integrations that support context-rich process and the ability to orchestrate processes across functions, systems, machines and clouds, for an ideal process and case management solution.
These capabilities plus pre-built applications provide the agility and functionality desired to build the right solution at the right time.
Building Solutions with OpenText Process Suite
As a single platform that enables processes to flow from structured to unstructured seamlessly, Process Platform delivers the agility needed for dynamic market conditions. We have customers using it across many industries including finance, manufacturing, media and entertainment and public sector. The case management capabilities are used for claims, complaints and incident management as well as loan processing.
So What’s Your Business Need?
Onboarding – Customers, Partners or Employees
- Accelerate on boarding by standardizing organizational processes and orchestrating those processes across applications, customers and employees.
- Increase productivity, address compliance requirement and shorten time to revenue with effective and efficient onboarding.
Managing Digital & Brand Assets
- Bring discipline, governance and control to the creation and use of digital assets
- Manage the processes from scheduling to creation to production to distribution and use effectively reducing errors and lowering costs
Supply Chain Management
- Extend supply chain processes beyond ERP systems and Business Networks to reduce exposure to shocks and disruptions
- Gain visibility into their supply chains processes avoiding delays and potential extra costs.
Improving Customer Service
- Streamline the processes used to support call centers, services calls, claims and inquiries.
- Gain the visibility to be more proactive in delivering service and support the customer journey
OpenText Process Suite Platform puts the business in direct control of their processes and fosters alignment between business and IT, resulting in tangible benefits for both. Process Suite Platform offers one platform, accessed simply through a web browser and built from the ground up to be truly multi-tenant and to support all of the deployment models required for on-premise, private or public clouds
- Deliver applications faster with a complete range of integration, process and application design capabilities in a single platform
- Increase agility and flexibility with an extensive library of out-of-the-box connectors, a cloud ready enterprise service bus, and business process centric orchestration of cloud services.
OpenText Process Intelligence delivers advanced dashboard reporting and analytics to increase visibility into processes, enabling better measurement and ultimately, smarter business decisions by management.
- Empower business stakeholders to take action as quickly as possible
- Meet service level objectives by monitoring process performance metrics
- Improve decisions with better data aggregation, correlation, and visualization
- Leverage applications that are designed for people, but built for change.
Process Suite Applications
Increase compliance, reduce costs and shorten contract processing time
- Enforce contract standardization and minimize risk
- Accelerate cycle times and reduce operational costs
- Proactively manage renewals for increased revenue and cost savings
- Control archiving and dispositions
Gain management and control of procurement processes with full transparency
- Manage all phases of the procurement process flow
- Integrate multiple enterprise systems, reusing existing IT investments
- Accelerate, best-value strategic sourcing
- Reduce costs and process time with streamlined procurement process
Process Suite Add ons
Automatically captures and interprets paper documents, scanned images, email, and faxes using sophisticated document and character recognition software.
- Advanced document and character recognition
- Reduced manual keying and paper handling
- Reduced compliance risk
OpenText ProVision provides you the ability to discover, model, analyze, and optimize your business. The resulting blueprint helps to drive change and reach strategic goals across your enterprise. ProVision offers multi-layered visibility into your business strategies, including how people, processes, systems, and technologies can be aligned to attain them.
- Create a blueprint for change and transformation
- Identify and quantify the impact of business change alternatives
- Provide gap analysis and roadmaps for change
- Helps eliminate waste and improve business processes
- Connect business strategy with IT implementations
- Links corporate strategy with execution
- Connect people, process and technology
Appworks is the new OpenText developer platform that allows you to quickly and easily build well-designed, purpose-specific apps for your enterprise.
- Create, deploy and manage apps that connect to OpenText services
- Low cost application development using pervasive web technology
- Write once, deploy to all platforms (web browser, smartphone and tablet)
Featured Video: Maureen Fleming from IDC talks about Process Suite
We've been more efficient because we're doing the same amount of work, even a greater amount of work with less people. And we're effective because people are getting their files quicker and getting their orders in a more timely manner.
Product: OpenText Case360
Rethinking BPM in the Age of the Digital Customer
BPM – User Perceptions & Expectations
Find out how BPM supports digital transformation
The OpenText Family
OpenText has welcomed a number of products into the OpenText brand family. For a complete list of previous product names that are now part of OpenText, see: