Derbyshire County Council
OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® Solutions creates greater efficiency and reduction in processing times.
OpenText helps reduce physical paper storage, eliminate duplication, provide management reporting, and streamline end-to-end "invoice-to-settle" process times
- Ageing mainframe system, difficult to integrate and maintain
- Efficiency drivers and cost-reduction targets
- Skilled knowledge workers reaching retirement age
- Increasing difficulty in meeting new and emerging regulations
- Greater efficiency in vendor invoice processing
- Reduction in processing times
- More flexible, detailed reporting and analysis now possible
- Ability to identify bottlenecks in processes and take remedial action
- Full audit trail, retention, and disposition scheduling
About Derbyshire County Council
Derbyshire County Council serves a population of 750,000 and employs around 37,000 staff. The Council is responsible for providing many services, including education, roads, and social care services. Some of the day-to-day finance activities of the Council produce a staggering volume of information with some 20,000 vendors, resulting in 250,000 invoices per year being handled by the Accounts Payable team.