British American Tobacco (BAT)
British American Tobacco Turns to the OpenText Cloud to Improve Employee File Management
OpenText Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors provides global, single source of the truth for employee records.
- Highly distributed HR organization
- Process consistency
- Locating and accessing employee documentation
- HR analysis and report production
- Major project implementation of SAP SuccessFactors required single, robust, and secure document storage
- Consistency of HR documentation in a single, secure solution
- Quick and easy to access employee documents to support processes
- Automation of HR document generation
- Opened up new reporting and analysis possibilities
- Cost savings, efficiency improvements, and greater compliance
About British American Tobacco (BAT)
British American Tobacco (BAT) is a global tobacco and Next Generation Products company, with brands sold in more than 200 markets, employing around 50,000 people worldwide. Revenue in 2016 was £14,751 million with cigarette group volumes of 665 billion.