Fruit Wholesaler Forms Fresh Take on B2B
Poupart reacts swiftly to customer needs with shorter order processing cycle through OpenText™ Trading Grid™
- Trends boost fresh produce demand
- Fierce competition thins margins, strains supplier systems
- Nature of product requires short time-to-market cycles
- Swift response to customer needs with shorter order cycles
- Business agility and growth, even during economic recession
Poupart Limited is a UK-based fruit wholesaler with roots tracing back to the mid-1850s. The company, divided into crop-specific groups—BerryWorld and Poupart Produce—supplies quality citrus, cherries, grapes and a host of other products to leading UK and European supermarkets and also the non-retail sector.