How our customers are using OpenText solutions to improve their business
- Bell Canada
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- The City of Calgary
We are 100 percent satisfied with Tempo Box. We’re extremely happy about the savings that it generated for us. And, Tempo Box does what we need it to do. It’s stable. It’s secure.
- Unsecure, inconvenient, expensive file sharing methods
- Lack of document transparency, audit trail
- Paper and boxes hauled to critical meetings
- Full ROI within two months
- Reliable, secure file sharing and synchronization
- Mobile access to files via preferred devices
- Reduced turnaround for document collaboration from days to hours
We have to provide specific information, which must be easy to find -- a task that OpenText Semantic Navigation performs to perfection.
- With more than 600 websites and more than 200,000 web pages, visitors had difficulty finding the information they were looking for.
- Information wasn’t where the visitor expected it to be and it was written in different terms and terminology.
- Editors workflows needed to be optimized using automated processes.
- Website visitors can easily navigate through large quantities of information based on its meaning, therefore increasing the effectiveness of web marketing and online searches.
- Editors can complete their tasks more rapidly using automated processes.
- SEO measures and individual topic pages optimize searchability by search engines and web directories.
- OpenText Content Analytics intelligently extracts content based on its semantic meaning (persons, organizations, locations, etc.), basic tone and context.
What is exciting to us about Content Suite is the flexibility to take the toolkit that OpenText provides and pull out the different pieces that are going to suit those business cases.
- Many workgroups sharing content
- After-the-fact records management
- Lack of assurance for disposition
- Streamlined, built-in access and compliance
- Increased accountability
- Keeping the information of value
The possibilities are endless for us to build greater value for the business from our relationship with OpenText.
- Content spread across multiple, disparate systems hindering a single source of accurate information
- High costs of support and maintenance of legacy IT systems
- Need for greater and more efficient collaboration within and across teams
- Growth of uncontrolled document distribution via email attachments
- Single source of accurate information reducing burden on email and removing uncontrolled document distribution
- Major cost savings through system consolidation, eliminating support and maintenance costs for legacy systems
- Greater collaboration and knowledge capture for teams at multiple global locations
- Records management disciplines applied to all content types