How our customers are using OpenText solutions to improve their business
- CARE Canada
- Apotex Inc.
The implementation of the global paperless solution at Alcatel-Lucent enables us to drastically reduce risks from a paper perspective. Documentation required throughout various legal processes is captured, indexed, and stored within OpenText, enabling easy search and retrieval.
- Improvements sought for local, regional and global compliance
- Lacked a single, effective archive for legal and fiscal documents
- Needed stronger security and traceability for audit purposes
- Paperless platform required for global collaboration and document sharing
- Better able to meet global, regional, and local document and record compliance
- Single document archive gives greater control, security, and full audit trail
- Improved global collaboration within and between teams
- Reduced paper document retrieval costs by up to 35%
Tempo Box is a game-changer for CARE. Now, we can provide content anywhere, anytime and on any device with or without access to the internet.
- Lack of secure mobile access to content management system
- Difficulty sharing up-to-date resources
- Safe, convenient access to content, regardless of device
- Global connection and collaborative solutions
- Re-focused energy on serving beneficiaries
Workflow within Content Suite helps us configure almost any scenario we need to do for our business—and we’ve got quite a wide range of requirements. Content Suite and Regulated Documents streamlines the process for approval. That saves a lot of time.
- Compliance with the pharmaceutical regulatory environment is an integral part of document management and control processes
- Support discontinued on previous system used to manage regulated documents
- Controlled, validated, secure documentation
- Simplified compliance fulfillment
- Faster approval through flexible workflow and Electronic Signatures
OpenText ActiveView and WebReports have made a massive difference to how we can make the system more ‘Cochlearized,’ more local to our needs. The beauty of these products is that we can actually configure the product very, very easily and make it work the way users want to work.
- Maximize usability of Content Server
- Enable employees across the globe to easily share and access information
- Enhance collaboration
- Tool is easy to develop and tailor for the organization’s specific needs
- Improved user adoption by making OpenText Content Server look and feel the way business users want it to
- Users can find what they need, when they need it and ensure the reliability of reports