Master Data Management
Today’s business environment is rapidly changing, and the challenges posed by globalization require not only agility, but also absolute consistency and reliability of data and information. OpenText Cordys Master Data Management increases flexibility, control, and visibility of end-to-end business processes. It continuously improves business processes across the entire organization, and beyond it.
- Gives you access to synchronized data from disparate sources across applications, departments, and geographies
- Shows single view of relevant master data
- Allows for real-time monitoring of business processes which span multiple application silos
- Publishes information related to critical business processes
Use OpenText Cordys Master Data Management to build and deploy trusted data hubs, customized to the needs and goals of your enterprise. Identify producers, consumers, and sources of master data; collect and analyze metadata; implement a data governance program; and set up an infrastructure that integrates various data sources.
Master data synchronization, data consolidation, data aggregation and publication of information related to critical business processes are particularly important for organizations dealing with e-business, enrichment of data in a product catalog for webshops, compliancy issues and risk management. Cordys Master Data Management offers a process driven, customer-centric approach to information management.
OpenText Cordys Master Data Management offers:
- Pluggable architecture (using third party data quality tools)
- Near real-time data synchronization
- Master data, business object life cycle management
- Event-driven object life cycle management
- Strong workflow capabilities
- Works in publish - subscribe model
- Support for web services
- Supports all relevant Master Data Management patterns (Registry, Co-existence, Transactional)